CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 09, 2006

A View to a Kill..
















Greetings from sunny Florida! Yep, I made it safe and sound on Sunday, although it was a very long day! Here's a shot of the hotel from the beach and a shot of my "view"..pretty nifty I must say. We had a busy day today beginning with a teambuilding exercise this morning. We split into our 3 work teams (teams of 4) and were tasked with building a "boat" from a packet of materials given to us. We were to also come up with a team name, cheer, and design for our flag. And finally, we had to race our boats out to collect plastic bottles and race back in to shore..and I really could have used a wetsuit today..a little chilly in the water! But it was fun and our team came in 2nd overall.

I heard it was raining back in AR..we need it! I hope the trend continues and we get a lot more rain! I can't complain about the weather here..it's a little windy though!

Well, I hope everyone is well and I'll post again soon!

0 comments: