CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last days in Lauderdale



Well, it's been a while since the last post...sorry about that, but we've been really busy!! I think we've all had a grand time down here in Ft. Lauderdale; we've gotten to know ourselves and each other better.

As a team, we've developed our class vision statement and our team logo. It's hard to put into words everything we've gone through these past couple of weeks; lots of teambuilding, lessons on leadership, communication, and everthing that goes with all of that...

I won't go into that much detail, but I think we can all agree that we are now acting like a self-directed team! And now it's only 30 days until we meet again in Washington DC...

I hope everyone back home is doing well; I'll try my best to keep up with the blog the next time around!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl---I think I need to come visit you. I think stuff that you are learning could be valuable to my team! We will have to get together when you get back so you can pass on the information!!