CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 31, 2005

St. Louis, part I

Hi guys! Just wanted to say that I made it to St. Louie all safe and sound! It's a bit dreary up here...lots of rain and it's cold! I guess it's good Halloween weather. I don't have any pictures to post...yet. We'll see how that goes!

I have to give a special shout out to all those who helped me keep busy this past weekend and kept my mind off of this trip; just a bit of nerves (it's like the first-day-of-school jitters). So, thanks to the Funks (Cat and Jaysson), Cousin Matt, Brother Blu, Joel and Chloe, Beck and Amy, Bill...and anyone else (who am I forgetting?? Sorry if I forgot anyone!) You guys are the BEST and I'm looking forward to March and the PBC!! :)

Everyone take care and I miss you all! (Can you imagine what it's going to be like when I have to go to Florida and DC, each for 3 weeks?!)

0 comments: