CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 17, 2005

It's a start!


Welcome to the wide world of work...planning work! I'm new at this, so you'll all have to bear with me, but, like the description of the blog states...I am creating this so that everyone can watch as I try to kill myself by going through this PA program.

What is the Planning Associates Program...well, it's "... a program for Planners that broadens the competencies of high potential journeyman planners who will guide complex planning studies...and who will provide water resources technical and professional leadership in the future."


And here's a list of where I'll be and when:

November 2005, St. Louis, Missouri
January 2006, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
March 2006, Washington D.C.
April 2006, Tybee Island, Georgia
April 2006, Vicksburg, Mississippi
May 2006, Davis, California
May 2006, San Francisco, California
June 2006, Philadelphia, PA
June 2006, Huntington, West Virginia
July 2006, Kansas City
July 2006, ANCHORAGE, ALASKA!! (Watch out, Salmon fishies...here I come!!)
August 2006, Rock Island, Illinois
August 2006, San Antonio, TX
September 2006, Washington D.C.

Pretty neat, huh?? It's starting to look like a bunch of tour dates to me! And if I'm in your neck of the woods, you'd better believe you'll be hearing from me!

As for the title to the actual blog site (not this posting)...some of you Planners (and former Planners) out there know what it means! I think I've definitely been "drug" into this one!

Well, "it's a start!" and keep checking back every now and again for more updates (and hopefully pictures, if I can figure out how to post those!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Great idea to have this site. I will surely enjoy seeing pictures of your adventures! Are your darlings going to lodge with family in Mayflower? Congrats again! Love ya, Gretchen

Anonymous said...

This must be the place then. That sure is big hole you've got dug in Boone County. Think they'll ever fill it back up?

Anonymous said...

Make sure you say hello to Kanalei while you're in St Louis. The beginning of a big adventure!