CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

A busy Easter Weekend


After the storms rolled through on Thursday night (and yours truly spend a few minutes in the closet with the pups and Nana--Blu had taken Mitchell to meet his mom in Clarksville and then decided to ride out the bad weather in Russellville), the weekend came in and I can say Saturday was perfect! Sunday was another story, but at least we didn't have any tornados, just storms.
Blu and I went fishing on Saturday and had a lot of fun--not too many fish, but I think I caught my fair share (I had most of the 'big' ones!).
My good friend, Karyn, got her first turkey (a tom) early Saturday morning too...Congratulations Karyn! I know her hubby, Matt, is probably beaming from ear to ear.
Saturday night, we went to dinner over at Blu's nephew's. We had a great time catching up with family.

1 comments:

Sherry and Damian said...

Yum, Dana! Looks delicious!!!