CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

And the snow keeps coming...






We had another snowfall on Friday. Our weather for March has been extremely strange. It's nice to see the snow. I secretly wanted it to snow like this...guess I got my wish! Katie absolutely loved the snow...it took Zip a little while to warm up to it, but once he did, we all had a lot of fun.
Blu and I drove around our neighborhood (the roads weren't too bad) and we captured the snowman image (seen pictured) and realized not only did he have a cheesehead on top of his head, but he also had a #4...what a great tribute to a great football player who recently announced his retirement after 17 seasons in the NFL. Go PACKERS! (yes, I am a closet Packers fan and will miss the class and sincerity of Mr. Farve).

0 comments: