CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

First Snow!





















We finally had our first snow of the year (first snow in our new home--see picture; and first snow for Katie to go run and play!). I love the snow. I love the quiet it creates, especially when it happens overnight and when you wake up, there it is. I love it before people start driving around and making things slushy. I was happy to snap these shots early in the morning on Friday (2 February 2007)--if you look close, you can still see the moon.


I also have good news to post. I married my love, Blu, over the weekend in a secret, hush-hush elopement ceremony. We ran away to Eureka Springs, Arkansas and it was absolutely beautiful. We didn't want a big production and this was just so special to us.
I think 2007 is going to be a grand year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and Blu! (there ought to be a country song in there somewhere)

Randy

Unknown said...

That is so nice.
(sorry i am late on the comments)

It is going to be a good year.