CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Catch ups...














OK...so I missed posting some pictures from earlier this year and I just wanted to share them while I was thinking about it.

This past spring/summer was a mix of traveling, airports, road trips, lots of fun in the sun-type activities, more traveling, more airports, etc. I know everyone has been reading about all the travels with the program, but while I was at home, I did get to enjoy some outings with friends and family including trips to the lake, fishing, 4-wheeler riding, and even a baby shower (Good luck Annie and Lance! Can't wait 'til she's here!)!

Kate has just grown up right before my eyes--she is such an amazing dog, but has just an touch of the nugget of evil in her. She's become very best buddies with Zip; when there's one around, you're never too far from the other! And Roxanne (aka "cat loader") has adjusted well to all my travels, getting along with Kate and Zip, and now having me back at home full-time.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all their love, support, and understanding while I was away. Going through this program was a great experience for me, but I couldn't have done it without all you guys. It means so much to me to have such wonderful, kind, caring, and loving folks in my life...ya'll are the BEST!!

I hope folks continue to read 'cuz I'll keep posting about what adventures happen next! (Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner! Plus it's DEER Season!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took a while, but I finally remembered the name of your blog site. I am still interested in creating said blog, but no guts to do it. Hey, I recognize that conference room and location. Congratulations on your graduation. After this posting, I may lose it forever. May not remember how to find it again. Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving.