CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 05, 2005

Trucks, racks, canoes, and good friends...



As promised, here's some shots of the new canoe...Cat and I just couldn't resist taking a day to do some fishing and to break in my new purchase! Of course, it was windy, cold, and we didn't even get a bite. But it was worth it...Cat says my paddling abilities are more entertaining than fishing itself. Can't say that I care much for wind versus a canoe.

The motley crew shot are some very good friends of mine (minus a few missing souls) who helped me move over the weekend (L to R: Brent aka Nutz, Cat Funkalicious, Lance, Blu, Pappa Funk, Beck, Cousin Matt, and Amy). What a grand time! You guys are the best and I can't say **thanks** enough for all your help! They are also the folks who've "drug" me into paddling, so I have lots to be thankful there as well. To borrow from Nutz...you crackers!

So, now I've moved and it'll be unpacking for many, many, many days. I hope to have things settle before going to Ft. Lauderdale for 3 weeks...we'll see how that goes! Miss Kate loves to pal around with Rio and it seems Roxy (the cat) has got her bluff in with Rio.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a stress-free holiday season so far!

0 comments: