CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 04, 2005

Weekend activities

OK...it's really late and it's been a long day, but I wanted to send out a quick update (I'll have another post with pictures soon!).

We finished our Cultural Resources section of the class on Friday afternon; tomorrow, we'll be working on our first HOBBs (home office back briefs) and also a book review. I think there may be a push to go see the Arch in the afternoon...but I believe it might be raining, so we'll see what happens. Tonight, a group of us went to the movies; some went to see the 2nd Zorro movie, while others went to see Jarhead. I went to the latter and have to say it was a very good movie. Without giving away too much detail, it was a great representation of what a person can go through in a situation like that; I can only begin to imagine...

We actually have Sunday off; I know in the evening we'll be headed to the Blues and Red Wings game, (my first professional hockey game!), but I think I may be sleeping otherwise!! Although, someone mentioned checking out Missouri wine country...so much to do, so little time!!

As always, hope everyone is doing well!! Good night!

0 comments: